We love following along with our fellow local farmer Ashlee’s Inner Peas Market Garden journey on Instagram and Facebook. Ashlee gives Inner Peas a chance with natural and regenerative vegetable farming methods.
- Water Buffalo roast
- Salt brine
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh thyme
- Salt brine the roast for 24 hours
- Pan sear the roast on all sides to keep the juices in
- Season the roast with salt, pepper, fresh garlic, fresh rosemary and thyme
- Place rack in roasting pan and surround with potatoes, carrots, celery and leeks in the bottom of the roasting pan with 1 cup water
- Place the seared and seasoned roast on the rack in the roasting pan.
- Use a meat thermometer and roast to an internal temperature of about 123-125 degrees Fahrenheit. Check regularly to avoid overcooking!